Thursday, August 03, 2006

A blogging bloggy day


I have had a most frustrating day with Blogger. For 17 hours, on and off, I have tried to upload a photo, having loaded several in the last couple of days. Every time I am timed out before anything happens. That is most frustrating, and a terrible waste of time.

Part of that time - on and off, I repeat - was taken up with trying to get a simple URL posted. Even after Claudias help (It is misbehaving again. It refuses to accept an apostrophe.) although the link works EDIT says it cannot accept the HTML!!

I will post more interesting messages, and another photo, when Mr. Blogger stops being so akward.

At the last moment, when I thought I'd have a final try, I managed to upload a photo, not the one I wanted, but a quite cheerful shot of our sour flowering cherry tree this Spring.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nahir said...

Don't get discouraged.

Now you have sound and video on your blog!! I love the photo you posted, it doesn't matter if it's not the one you wanted.

I'll try those tools.

Nahir.

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home