Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Nils too



Since you are a VERY special group, I'll let you into a secret. Nils, as you may have gathered, has gone to live in South Africa, but due to an extraordinary coincidence, which I may sometime relate, since yesterday we have Nils' twin brother staying with us - Nils too. (People think that he is named Nils Two (2), but that is a misunderstanding. When asked his name the present Nils always says: "Nils too", because he is very impressed by his older brother Nils, who was born 15 minutes before him.

I thought you'd like to meet him. You'll be hearing and seeing more of him.

Boring pedagogical note

It is amazing, isn't it, how photogenic and charismatic Nils too is. He took us out to a meal last night and the waitress and wine waiter were enchanted by him.

2 Comments:

Blogger Illya said...

Hi Dennis
I'm enthralled by Nils too!
Will we hear from Nils - the original and his adventures in South Africa?
btw- you are now blogrolled :-))
Illya

12:18 PM  
Blogger Dennis said...

Illya,

I'm pleased you like Nils and Nils too.

I gather a photographer has been out in Johannesburg - or at least out in the garden - with the elder Nils and as soon as I get some photographs, I'll share them with everone.


Dennis

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home